Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Schedule Postings!

2nd posting!
Hello all my crafty friends out there!
I did a test on the post before this as a schedule posting and luckily I woke up early this morning to check if it got posted and it didn't.... Yikes!!
I have several more  that is scheduled  for the rest of the new week until Friday May 4th and I'm really crossing fingers that they all get posted as scheduled.  I don't have a lap top or any computer access so it is going to be a little bizarre thinking about this while I'm off island...
Blogger please be nice!  I have some awesome cards to share for my DT's.....
Well, it's time for me to get ready and head to the airport to catch our flight...
I will catch up with all of your comments when I return.
Have a great Sunday and the rest of the week.

9 comments:

  1. Hey Shirl,
    Make sure that your post says scheduled and not draft. Also, check the times. Once you are done with your post click save and then the publish button. try another test and see if that works.
    Have a lovely vacay, I hope that this doesn't ruin it for ya. That would be no bueno!
    Hugs,
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately my friend. I have been having the same problem lately all my schedule post does not get posted on the time stated good thing I don't sleep till midnight so I always double check.

    Have an Awesome Vacation my friend Have tons of fun remember what I told you - you really don't want to miss that.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shirl, crossing my fingers for you. My scheduled posts weren't working either. Then my last two did, so I have no idea what is up with blogger. I'm sending some positive blogger mojo your way!! Have a wonderful, awesome vacation my friend!! Safe travels :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed for you!!! Have a lovely vacation, my friend! :o) You will be missed! Can't wait to hear about the wonderful memories that will be made. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fun and relaxing time Shirl. I am so sorry my friend, but I think the hard work that went into scheduling some beautiful cards to post did not work. :( That's okay. Then you have cards to post as soon as you get home without needing to craft. This gives you more time to unpack and do laundry. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fingers are crossed my friend. I was stopping to say hi:) Have a fantastic vacation!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they've been posting but then again, I'm just catching up today! You're so good for being able to make all these pretties so much in advance!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...